Harden Industries offer parallel / conical twin screw , single screw & barrel , Screw & Barrel For Extruder and Plastic Machine, Screw & Barrel For Injection Molding Machine, and all kinds of barrels.Conical Twin screw is designed for greater output, superior performance and higher profits.
Benefits of Conical Twin Screw:
- Ideal for heat and shear-sensitive materials.
- Wide processing window for a large number of shapes at the highest possible output rates.
- Large diameter feed zone provides the surface area and residence time for gentle plasticizing and a fully homogenized melt.
- Optimized L/D based on discharge diameter of the screws
- Conical twin screw is shorter with larger diameter shafts reducing screw deflection inside the barrel and extending the life of both screw and barrel.
- The barrel swivels for rear removal of screws without the need to remove tooling and downstream equipment.
Conical Twin Screw Technical Date
|Steel Material||DIN 41CrA1Mo7 / AST M4140/ GB 38CrMoAlA, 9Cr18MoV|
|Heat Treatment||Tempered and nitride, nitride depth: 0.5 mm – 0.7|
|Screw straight tolerance||0.015 mm/m|
|Special treatment:||Carbide coating (screw flight) and bimetallic barrel|
|Surface hardness:||HV900 – HV1, 000|
|Surface roughness||Ra 0.4μm|
- Packed in wooden crate
- Manufacturing lead time: one month
- Material: Nitroloy 38CrMoAlA
- Optional bimetallic screws: Base material is 38CrMoAlA, welded tungsten carbide on the flight.